“Time flows in the same way for all human beings;
every human being flows through time in a different way.”
~ Yasunari Kawabata
We all need some inspiration in life. Before exam, students need inspiration for studies. Before going for an interview one needs inspiration for jobs. In our life, we all need some sort of inspiration to do hard things. So today here we got some best famous inspirational Whatsapp Status about life to motivate you. Use our best collection of famous inspiring Whatsapp status about life & make a successful day.
1) You Only Live Once
But If You Do It Right
Once is Enough…”
2) Life is like riding a bicycle.
To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
3) Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
4) Don’t look back you are not going that way.
5) Life is not about waiting for storm to pass but learning to dance in the rains.
6) If plan A doesn’t work. The alphabets have 25 more letters, stay cool.
7) Life is so much brighter when we focus on things that really matters.
8) The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life.
9) Don’t waste your life to impress others. Do what you Love & Love what you do.
10) Stand in Faith even if you have the hardest time in your life.
11) The only time you should look back is to see how far you came.
12) Life is not about finding yourself. Life is all about creating yourself.
13) When life is Rough Pray, When life is great Pray.
14) Never lose yourself while trying to hold on someone who doesn’t care about losing you.
15) Always wrong person teaches the right lesson of life.
16) You only live once but if you do it right once is enough.
17) You don’t need reasons to help people in your life.
18) Don’t be a woman that needs a man. Be a woman that a man needs.
19) Cherish yesterday, Dream tomorrow & live today.
20) Remind yourself that it’s okay not to be perfect.
21) Sometimes in life, you have to allow yourself to be weak in order to grow stronger.
22) Don’t waste your time in explanations. People will hear only that what they want.
23) Start where you are. Use what you have & Do what you can.
24) For every dark night there is a brighter day.
25) You are given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
“Do not chase people. Be you and do your own thing and work hard.
The right people who belong in your life will come to you, and stay”.
— Wu Tang Clan
which could destroy so much,
never failed to destroy the man who hated,
and this was an immutable law.”
~ James Baldwin
About Author – James Arthur Baldwin (August 2, 1924 – December 1, 1987) was an American novelist, essayist, playwright, poet, and social critic. His essays, as collected in Notes of a Native Son (1955), explore palpable yet unspoken intricacies of racial, sexual, and class distinctions in Western societies, most notably in mid-20th-century America, and their inevitable if unnameable tensions…Source