- “If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded.” ~ Maya Angelou
- “When you forgive, you in know way change the past
but you sure do change the future.” ~ Bernard Meltzer
- “I am prepared for the worst, but hope for the best.” ~ Benjamin Disraeli
- “Success is the progressive realization of our personal predetermined worthwhile goals in life”.
- “Be flexible enough to bend, tolerant of others and open to new ideas, without compromising basic beliefs”.
- “Cooperation must be earned, not demanded”.
- “People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care about them”.
- “Motivation and Positive Thinking will not work for individuals who do not believe they are capable of doing anything”.
- “Real optimism is being aware of the problem but also recognises the solution”.
- “Inject people with hope”.
- “Hunger is good – if it makes you work to satisfy it”.
- “PRIDE – Personal Responsibility In Daily Effort”.
- “You are free to choose, but the choices you make today will determine what you will have, be and do in the tomorrows of your life”.
- “The failure to recognise your potential is the means by which you’re depriving yourself of what you could produce”.
- “I’ve got to say no to the good so that I can say yes to the best”.
- “If you take the train off the tracks, it’s free, but it can’t go anywhere”.
- “An arm-chair winner is one who desire for things that do not happen. A practical winner is one who desire for things and make it happen.”
- “No man is truly free, if he cannot exercise control, discipline and growth of mind and body.”
- “A justifier is an expert defence lawyer who never wins.”
- “One cannot know what one does not study. To study love , one must live in love.”
- “The breathtaking growth of the Web
is a lesson for all dreamers …….
that you can have a dream
and it can come true.”
— Tim Berners-Lee.
- “No lasting achievement is possible
without a vision and no dream can
become real without action and responsibility.”
— Rosabeth Moss Kanter.
- “The future belongs to those who
believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
— Eleanor Roosevelt.
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.”
— Henry David Thoreau.